Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
-Noranda for their fifth win in a row. Jea
Burnley goalkeeper Tom Heaton admits he is hoping to be a part of Roy Hodgsons England squad for Euro 2016. Stephen Curry Shoes Clearance . Heaton was called up by Hodgson for recent internationals against Germany and the Netherlands following Joe Harts calf injury.The Man City goalkeeper has since returned to fitness but Jack Butlands fractured ankle, suffered against Germany, leaves Heaton in line to be Englands third choice at the tournament behind Hart and Fraser Forster. Tom Heaton (left) is put through his paces at England training But the Burnley keeper insists he still has no expectations over his place in the squad.I was sad for Jack and it was not a good injury, Heaton said on the Sky Sports FL72 Podcast. But having spoken to him since, Im sure he will be fine moving forward.I dont look at it too much myself because its out of my control. All I can do is focus on playing every week and what will be, will be. Its down to the manager, then. FL72 Podcast FL72 Podcast - Tom Heaton and Conor Hourihane Its been fantastic to be in and around the England team. Ive enjoyed every minute of it and Ive got aspirations to stay in there and kick on. Whatever the role, Ill be willing to do it.In the Championship, all I can do is put in the best performances I can, and Ive managed to stay involved which has been great.Burnley face Leeds United at Turf Moor on Saturday lunchtime, live on Sky Sports 1 HD, and have the opportunity to extend their one-point lead at the top of the Championship table.Second-place Middlesbrough play at 3pm on Saturday while third-place Brighton face Nottingham Forest on Monday, but Heaton insists Burnley are taking things step-by-step.Were trying to look at it one game at a time and the next game for us is Leeds at home on Saturday so well be looking to put three points on the board, he added.Were in a fantastic position heading into the final six games and were all enjoying the challenge.They are all good sides up there in the Championship, but we dont pay it too much attention. We focus on ourselves and what we have to do. We have Middlesbrough in the next few weeks, and well look at that when it comes around.The manager enforces a one-game-at-a-time mentality. Burnley were denied a goal against Brighton last Saturday Burnley were denied a goal against Brighton last Saturday Burnley were controversially denied a goal during their 2-2 draw against promotion rivals Brighton last weekend when Michael Keanes header was not given, despite replays clearly showing the ball had crossed the line.And Heaton believes goal-line technology is the next logical step for the Championship.I think its about progression and it will come in, he continued. Having had it in the Premier League its important, especially when you consider whats riding on games these days.It seems to work well in the Premier League, and it gives the referee a clear indication of the ball crossing the line. It stops the debate, and theres no delay in the game. It seems the natural progression. Also See: Burnley up for March award Dyche not concerned by draw Dyche calls for goal-line tech Cheap Curry Shoes . Watch all the action unfold live on TSN and TSN Mobile TV at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. You can also watch the game live with the debut of Wednesday Night Hockey on TSN.ca and chat throughout the game with TSN. Cheap Curry Shoes China . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance. http://www.discountcurryshoes.com/ . The start of the seasons fifth and final major was delayed two hours due to heavy rain in the area. The tournament eventually began, but with water on the greens and the rain persisting, players were called back to the clubhouse less than an hour after the first group teed off.BATHURST, N.B. -- Jonathan Drouin scored and added three assists as the Halifax Mooseheads dominated the Acadie-Bathurst Titan in a 9-1 victory on Sunday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Darcy Ashley and Luca Ciampini had a goal and two assists each for Halifax (30-16-1), which won its fourth consecutive game. Brent Andrews, Brandon Vuic, Danny Moynihan, Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Philippe Gadoury also scored for the Mooseheads. Goaltender Zachary Fucale made 22 saves for the win. Simon Fortier was the lone scorer for Acadie-Bathurst (17-25-4). Jacob Brennan started in net for the Titan, stopping nine of 13 shots, before giving way to Miguel Sullivan, who turned aside 34-of-39 shots in 44 minutes of relief. --- SCREAMING EAGLES 5 ISLANDERS 1 SYDNEY, N.S. -- Julien Pelletier scored twice and Justin Hache had three assists as Cape Breton handed Charlottetown its fourth straight loss. Kyle Farrell had a goal and an assist for the Screaming Eagles (24-19-3) while Charles-Eric Legare and Clark Bishop each scored once. The Islanders (17-25-5) got their lone goal from Spenser Cobbold. Cape Bretons Zachary Fortin made 32 saves for the win as Charlottetowns Mason MacDonald turned away 29-of-33 shots in defeat. --- VOLTIGEURS 3 WILDCATS 0 MONCTON, N.B. -- Louis-Philip Guindon stopped all 22 shots his way as Drummondville blanked the Wildcatts. Wholesale Stephen Curry Shoes. Matthew Boudons opened the scoring in the first period for the Voltigeurs (29-16-2) and Alexandre Grand-Maison tacked on two more goals, including one into an empty net. Conor Garland led all Moncton (23-23-2) skaters with six shots on net. Alex Dubeau made 22 saves for the Wildcats, who went 0 for 9 with the man advantage. --- FOREURS 3 ARMADA 2 (SO) BOISBRIAND, Que. -- Nicolas Aube-Kubel scored the winner as Val-dOr edged the Armada. Olivier Galipeau forced extra time for the Foreurs (29-16-2) with a goal at 17:23 of the third period while Pierre-Maxime Poudrier had the other. Samuel Hodhod and Christopher Clapperton scored for Blainville-Boisbriand (28-10-8) and Guillaume Beaudoin assisted on both. Antoine Bibeau made 21 saves for Val-dOr through 65 minutes and three more in the shootout as Etienne Marcoux stopped 27 shots for the Armada. --- TIGRES 3 HUSKIES 2 VICTORIAVILLE, Que. -- Francois Tremblay made 46 saves as the Tigres slipped past Rouyn-Noranda for their fifth win in a row. Jean-Francois Plante, Philippe Hudon and Ross Johnston scored for Victoriaville (21-19-6), which led 3-0 midway through the second period. Marcus Power and Jason Fuchs responded for the Huskies (26-15-5) and Jean-Sebastien Dea earned an assist on each. Rouyn-Norandas Alexandre Belanger kicked out 21-of-24 shots in a losing cause. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)