Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
maybe the run was offside," Crew interim c
Renan Barao made a statement as the undisputed bantamweight champion at UFC 169 on Saturday in New Jersey, but was his victory over Urijah Faber called too soon by referee Herb Dean? The champion looked superior from start to finish, exposing the challanger with overwhelming speed and accuracy. Matthew Slater Jersey . Midway through the first round Barao dropped Faber with a hard right hand and pounced on his wounded opponent. As Barao began to unleash a flurry of strikes, Faber turtled on his hands and knees and tucked his arm against the side of his head to protect himself. Dean stopped the fight at 3:42 of the opening round after Barao landed more than a dozen blows to the shoulder, forearm and neck area of the huddled Faber. A conscious and alert Faber looked up at Dean in confusion at the stoppage. He said in the post-fight interview that he assured the referee he was still fighting despite a lack of movement during Baroas onslaught. The UFC defines a knockout as a fighter who is knocked down and "either unconscious, disoriented or unable to intelligently defend himself." Also that a referee is "the sole arbiter of a contest and is the only individual authorized to stop a contest." The question is, does a lack of movement mean a lack of intelligent or conscious defending? Barao believed he had won, while Faber thought he had more time. Did Dean miss the mark with his stoppage of the fight, or was his judgment spot on? As always, its Your! Call Irving Fryar Jersey .“I always did my stuff ahead of the deadline. The best deal Ive ever done was the Darryl Sydor deal. We did that at the end of January in 04, and Syd was the missing piece. Cyrus Jones Jersey . The Raptors second-year forward has been one of the primary beneficiaries of the early-season trade, breaking out and becoming a vital part of his teams success on both ends of the floor. Around the league, teams are starting to take notice and feature Ross more predominately in their pre-game scouting reports but its not just the opposition that hes impressing. http://www.patriotsauthenticshop.com/Patriots-Rob-Gronkowski-Draft-Jersey/ .ca! There is plenty of blame to be shared as a result of the most recent NHL player (Pittsburghs Brooks Orpik) to be evacuated from the ice on a stretcher following an ugly incident Saturday night in Boston.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ike Opara scored in the 17th minute and Sporting Kansas City beat the Columbus Crew 1-0 on Saturday night. Kansas City (15-10-6) entered with the best goals-against average in MLS (0.97) and prevented the Crew from attacking through the midfield as Jimmy Nielsen made his only save on Federico Higuains 30-yard free kick in the 77th minute. Nielsens 11th shutout moved KC to within two points of Eastern Conference leader New York. "All 10 guys worked very hard in front of me and had huge discipline in the performance today," Nielsen said. "We know Columbus has very dangerous guys up front. We wanted to avoid giving them any room to play in." The Crew (13-14-5) had a three-game winning streak stopped and are two points out of the final playoff spot in the East with two games left. "We had very few answers whether it was a final pass, maybe the final dribble for somebody to step around somebody, maybe the run was offside," Crew interim coach Brian Bliss said. Jason McCourty Jersey. "Whatever it was, we came up short in having an answer in the final third." Opara took advantage of an injury to the Crews Agustin Viana to score. Viana was hit in the head while defending Opara on a corner kick and went to the turf as the Crews Tyson Wahl cleared a shot in front of goal. The ball went to Graham Zusi, who immediately serviced the ball to the opposite post where Opara had an open shot for his third goal. "Im not sure (Zusi) even knew he was on the ground before he crossed the ball in," Opara said. "It was tough. I saw the goalie come in and I saw the post and I knew I had to head the ball." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)