Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Customized Detroit Lions Jersey
Thursday open thread: Make your 2018 Super Bowl predictions! It’s Thursday and that means the NFL officially returns tonight. The Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles will open the 2018 season hosting the prior NFC champions www.detroitlionsteamonline.com , the Atlanta Falcons.Both bird teams figure to be part of the equation in the conference’s playoff picture come December, and that means we should be treated to a pretty solid season opener on Thursday night.So as the season begins, it’s time to show off your prediction chops. Want a chance to look like the smartest person in the room? Time to make your 2018 NFL predictions. Today’s Question of the Day is:Who will play in Super Bowl LIII and who will win?My answer: It’s incredibly boring and I’m sure it’s going to be one of the more popular picks among analysts, but give me Patriots over Vikings.I know including the Vikings is going to make some Detroit Lions fans sick, but that team is just stacked. The biggest concern is their offensive line, but it was the same scenario last year Detroit Lions T-Shirt , and they managed to be perfectly fine on offense despite having a guy like Riley Reiff protecting the blindside. Elsewhere, the Vikings are just loaded with talent. They’ve got an impressive backfield with tons of potential, one of the best receiving duos in the league, and just try to find a weakness on their defensive roster. You can’t.Nothing fancy about my pick for the Patriots. The AFC is soft yet again, and New England has breezed their way through it in three of the past four years. The Jaguars are probably the only real team that could give them trouble, but even after last year’s playoff run Detroit Lions Hats , I just can’t get behind a team led by Blake Bortles. Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage While the Ameer Abdullah era is over in Detroit, the Lions’ former second-round pick will stay in the NFC North. Abdullah did not clear waivers and was claimed by the Minnesota Vikings on Wednesday, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.The Lions parted ways with Abdullah after re-signing Zach Zenner earlier in the week. Abdullah’s role with the team had been severely limited already, as he was a gameday inactive for all but three games, and when he was activated, he was mostly used on special teams. The Lions drafting of Kerryon Johnson pretty much spelled the end of Abdullah’s career in Detroit. Now Detroit’s 2015 second-round pick will be joining a Vikings team that has a young back of their own in Dalvin Cook Detroit Lions Hoodie , who has been fighting his way back from a hamstring injury. It’s unlikely that Abdullah goes in and gets significant playing time with the Vikings right away, but it will be interesting to see how the Lions’ divisional rival utilizes Abdullah going forward.
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)